The Trilogy Network
the natural recruitment choice for software sales & marketing professionals
Understandably people are very concerned at the moment about both their jobs and the organisations that they work for.
At Trilogy we are working closely with our candidates and our clients to maintain business and to support people in this difficult time. To transition them from face-to-face meetings to remote video interviewing.
Our consultants are available through email and video to assist you in this critical time. Please feel free to contact us on 07825 500090 if you need any help or support, either in recruiting new people to your teams or in securing a new role.
Tips on how to keep your team motivated during these tricky times
Individuals will all react differently to the current situation. Management styles will change. Some who in the past will have seemed highly stressed will suddenly have become very relaxed, while others normally quite relaxed will seems stressed and anxious.
Any stressful or difficult times can be turned into a positive. Instead of just getting by and existing, use these times as an opportunity to grow. Here are some tips on how you can motivate your team/s and improve your leadership style for the future.
- It is important that you invest in your own mental health. After all if you aren’t physically at your peak it will be hard for you to look after your team through these stressful times. Make sure you regularly exercise, read and take an interest in your hobbies. Encourage Mindfulness. It is important that you show empathy to yourself first so that you can translate this positivity to your team.
- Be tolerant, things cannot remain the same and it is important to accept this. Even if you can retain the same levels of productivity understand that everyone’s situation is different. Understanding must be key to your managerial style at present.
- Ask open-ended questions to your team. Try to understand where each team member is at. Understand their challenges and understand their strengths. It may be that different members of the team can help each other in ways that you would not expect. Get everyone to pull together.
- If you are organising a meeting organise it over a videocall – face-to-face interaction can be nearly as beneficial for your brain and happiness levels as having a conversation in the same physicality. And will help if any team members are feeling lonely or isolated.
- At a time when many of us have additional emotional demands competing with our work, now is not the time to be delegating complex goals to your team members. In saying this, small goals that relate to well-being can be a great way to lift spirits. For example, if folk are finding it difficult to concentrate introduce mindfulness sessions into the working day at set times. Prioritise consistency over results.
- Get the team together virtually. Organise online chats about topics not related to work. Enable your team to let off steam together and discuss how they’re handling the situation.
- Pick up the phone and informally call members of team – just to see how they’re getting along.
- Find an online exercise class the team members can do together if they choose.
- Most importantly feel free to be yourself. Remember that most people are working from home with their children and families. Don’t be embarrassed when one of your kids suddenly shrieks or suddenly marches into the room and wants to get involved. Everyone is in the same boat. It is important that we all stay focussed and excel in these current times.
Your Search is Over
The Trilogy Network is a Head-Hunting and Recruitment Consultancy with a difference. Small, boutique and niche’. We focus on a small number of vacancies, working with our clients and candidates in partnership to create “win-win” outcomes.
But don’t just take our word for it..
• “not a CV Slinger”
• “build long-term relationships with their candidates and clients”
• “an in-depth approach to understanding your needs as a client and as a candidate”.
• “easy to deal with”
• “outstanding understanding of the Human Capital marketplace”
• “consummate professionals”
• “boutique experience”
• “listened to my needs”
• “delivers on promises”
These are just some of the things that our clients have said about us…
Experienced Search Professionals
Trilogy is a small team with more than 20 years of recruitment search experience gained within the software arena.
Honest and Open Communication
We will only submit your details once we have discussed the opportunity with you.
One Point of Contact
You will have one point of contact on-hand to guide you through the recruitment process, securing you the best career move.
Recruitment Process Coaching
We will coach you, as required, through all areas of the recruitment process from creating a résumé through to contract negotiation.
Confidentiality (adhere to Data Protection Act)
Your details will not be passed onto anyone outside of Trilogy.
Differences make the world a richer and more exciting place. We value and respect this and we realise that diversity is imperative to our clients and our candidates.
Our Current Top Ten Roles
Head of Marketing – Employee Engagement SAAS Solutions
INTERNAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES ROLES IN DIGITAL EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT - £30K - £40K BASE WITH COMMISSION – CLEAR PROGRESSION INTO FIELD SALES – BASED IN LONDON
ENTERPRISE NEW BUSINESS HCM SALES - £70 - 90K BASE, DOUBLE OTE-LOCATED IN THE UK
NEW BUSINESS SALES – LEARNING & COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE, UP TO £75k BASE, WITH £150K OTE, COMUTABLE TO LONDON
HCM ENTERPRISE SALES SPECIALISTS – TIER 1 HCM SOFTWARE ORGANISATION UP TO £100K BASE, £200K OTE PLUS BENEFITS - UK BASED
NEW BUSINESS ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SALES, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, OFFICE BASED SALES ROLE IN LONDON – UP TO £90k BASE WITH DOUBLE OTE
TALENT MANAGEMENT ENTERPRISE NEW BUSINESS SOFTWARE SALES ROLE, UP TO £90K BASE, £180K OTE, UK HOME BASED ROLE
PRESALES CONSULTANCY ROLE, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, COMMUTABLE TO LONDON – UP TO £80-90K BASE WITH BONUS
GERMAN SPEAKING, TALENT MANAGEMENT, NEW BUSINESS SALES, £85K BASE, £170K OTE
HUMAN CAPITAL ENTERPRISE NEW BUSINESS SOFTWARE SALES ROLES, UP TO £80K BASE, £160K OTE, UK HOME BASED ROLES
Reputation is very important to us and we pride ourselves on the fact that so many of our contacts refer us on to others.
We work closely with you to ensure that resumés are submitted appropriately and with the prior consent of the individuals that we are working with.
What is important to us: –
- Putting only the best candidates forward – “less is more”
- Exceeding our client’s expectations
- Understanding our marketplace
- Finding the most talented individuals through referrals, networking and headhunting
- Being able to coach our candidates in CV preparation, interview guidance and salary negotiation so that you have the best recruitment experience
- Making the whole process of talent acquisition as streamlined and efficient as possible
“Ian has been a great help throughout my job search. Always available and always on hand to support. Knowing he has industry experience has been a great source of comfort that he has found me the right position based on my requirements.”